In late 2004, a girl from Connecticut, tired of browsing mostly inactive Digimon Adventure 02 RPGs, decided it was prime time to make a stand. She decided to create her own community and make it the best she could.
Since then, the community has grown. Some players have been here from the very beginning; others have left, and new ones have taken their place -- but all will remember their time here. Why? The__Digiverse is not just any RPG. It takes no holiday hikers who seek drama - for being a player here means being a friend, being family. Help is always nearby and tasks and decisions are shared. Some players have met in real life, and some have grown up playing. It does not belong to a single person, but a bit to everybody on the team. It's teamwork that's gotten the group this far.
But why should you take my word on it? Come take a look!
We play the post-02 world, with disregard of the ending. Here, we make our own endings. The time frame is current, and so are the ages. Regard Wikipedia for a character's current age (ex.; Taichi was 11 in 1999 - so now he's 21).
This setting knows no 'canon OTPs'. You are free to choose your character's love predisposition - we're yaoi, yuri, and het friendly!
- You must be 16 years of age or older. - You must be familiar with both 01 and 02. - You may apply for any character shown in 01 or 02. (No OCs!) - Only one character per person is allowed. - You are required to be available on either MSN or Y!Monce a week. - You must update at least every 7 days with entries that are at least 200 words long. - No drama starting, character killing, or dark mature themes without community consent. - No homophobia, character bashing, or god-modding.
All violations will be discussed and approached within the community in order to help solve them.
1. Read the community rules.
2. Pick a character from the 'wanted' list. If you're not sure if a character is available, then post your question in the main community.
3. Fill out the application below, and post it in the main community.
(if you were stamped at digi_rating as the same character, you can add your proof of stamp)
4. You will be asked to do a sample IM roleplay (either by MSN or Y!M) with the first available moderator. This log will be sent to the main moderator for inspection.
5. When the main moderator approves you by commenting on your application post, you will either be given the character's old journal, or will be asked to create a new one.
6. With your brand-new journal, friend everybody on the cast list.
7. Congratulations, you're in! ^^
- You write in your character's journal in 1st person POV, as though the character is the one at the computer. 3rd person posts and events are posted in the main community.
- You can write three types of entries and comments: open, private, or closed.
- Open entries and comments can be read and replied to by anyone on the cast.
- Private entries and comments can only be read and replied to by your own character. They are marked by the text [private] put in subject lines.
- Closed entries can be read and replied to only by the characters you choose. They are marked by the text [closed - (character/s name/s)] put in subject lines.
- No OOC notes or 3rd person RPs are allowed anywhere except in the main community!